Monday, August 04, 2008

A Flash of Inspiration

I haven't blogged in a long time. I, quite simply, haven't had anything worth blogging about and I have been far too lazy to blog regularly. Blogging is far more demanding than I had anticipated.
Once you lose steam, it becomes all the more difficult to start blogging again because you think you need to jump-start it with something that's worthy of your blog and that's a hard thing. It's like a Kamal Hassan movie movie after a gap of 5 years. It better be good.
The urge to blog needed a flash of inspiration to get the ball rolling again and I finally found it here. It worked like a century by Sachin Tendulkar at Lord's. It makes you want to start playing cricket again, in the middle of the night. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home