Sunday, May 07, 2006

Why did I start blogging? Why now?

5 things that could have been the reason but aren't:
  1. I was busy and haven't had the time to indulge in writing.
  2. I dont have a computer.
  3. I had nothing to say or write about.
  4. I hate IIT-Madras as an educational institution, particularly its Meta department.
  5. Two of my friends, namely Arun and Aavi have recently started blogging and I wanted to join the club.
The truth:
  1. I wanted to rediscover my lost writing skills.
  2. My BTech is finally over. Now that I have been mutilated beyond recognition by this wretched institution called IIT-Madras, I wanted to change and start afresh.
  3. I have things to say and points to be clarified with readers like you. I thus had to broadcast these opinions of mine to the world and this was the obvious thing to do.
  4. I have realized that I will be extremely jobless in the next few months and that this is a great way to kill time.
  5. I have a sudden urge for writing. Dont ask me why. I dont know myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arun said...

you are welcome ! :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger satya said...

ada okka makka .. u start something new with so many reasons-a .. cha cha
insult!!

anyway, 'welcome'!

11:33 PM  
Blogger skar said...

"I don't know myself"

Some two letter word missing somewhere? ;)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home